3/11/2006

Lookie at me! LOL

Here I am in MY SCRAP ROOM!!!! TEE HEE!! This is for you all over at THE RED LILY!!! As you can see I am having BIG FUN in my scraproom! I have orange acrylic paint EVERYWHERE! Ok....see you all later!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Woo Hoo!!! But if you don't mind my saying so, you don't look very happy! Actually, you look tired :-). I guess so after all that hard (worth it) work! I'm happy for you.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to see what you're doing with all the orange acrylic paint! LOL Last night I was painting lots of little baby food jar lids with black paint, and ended up with it all of my arms, on my tummy (of course- it's always in the way!), and my hands. That stuff can get CRAZY! ;)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Toya said...

I agree with Dawn, You don't look like you having much fun. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what orange paint can create.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

your first official creation from your very own sb room, can't wait to see what u r doing!
love how u just organized everything....

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok what are you doing with the orange paint??? Can't wait to see it! Enjoy your room.

3:00 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Look at you!!!! Isn't it fun scrapping in your space????? Are those Queen and Company flowers???????

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home