THE GRAND REVEAL!!!!!
THE TIME IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!! LIKE I SAID, I LOVE "MY" ROOM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I'M SORRY, BUT I LOVE IT! TO ME, IT IS MY HAVEN! MY SPECIAL PLACE! ALL THANKS TO MY HUSBAND WHO AGREED TO LET ME CHANGE OUR LIVING ROOM (WHICH WE NEVER USE) INTO MY VERY OWN SCRAPROOM. I LOVE THAT MAN!!!
WELL, LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW! ENJOY!
I hope you enjoyed my space! Let's get together and crop sometimes!!!!
I hope you enjoyed my space! Let's get together and crop sometimes!!!!

19 Comments:
oh my gosh, I just got back from the gym and logged on, you are right on time, I love it, it is perfect, great job girl I can tell you worked your butt off
WOW! What a wonderful space! Enjoy it, you've worked so hard putting it all together. I think it looks great!
looks like all your hard work paid off!!!
i see you hve some of the new bazzil with the scalloped edge... i love tht stuff!
O Adrienne, this is fabulous! You have a terrific husband and I understand why you LOVE your space... Mine will be done in, say abouth a 'few' months....
Grz!!
Revlie
I am thinking this is a super sweet space! So happy you have this! Create girl!! :)
WOW! good for you...you look good and organized!! {my scrap room is a MESS}
have a beautiful weekend~jill
the space looks AWESOME.
in fact, i want to come over and scrap :)
Looks great!!!! Have fun in there and don't get lost! :)
Very cool room! How exciting!
WOW, LOVE IT. ENJOY!
I love your scrap room! It's simply wonderful! Beautiful! Fabulous! You and your DH created a wonderful space!
Oh, Adrienne, I love it!!!!!! You have been working really hard!!! I especially like the baskets that you painted, oh, and the double storage cubes with the pink drawers, and, well, I just live everything!!! You are extremely organized!!! I'd loev eto come scrap in your space!!!!!
WHOOOO HOOOOO! Yea for you! I got my own scraproom the end of Dec, sold my guestroom furniture and haven't regretted it ONE second!
Oh, and thanks for coming by my blog every day and leaving me uplifting comments. I appreciate it sooooo much!
Have tons of fun scrapping!!!!
Wow, that was worth the wait! Thanks for sharing. I love the black & white with the touches of pink. Kinda "Heidiish" :-). The polka dot ribbon is my fav!!! You did a great job.
Awesome Room Girl!!! It's very organized and looks like you have lots of space! Now that the room is all done... it's time to get to work scrappin... LOL... I am gonna have to post some pictures of my room on my blog soon.... yeah, please add me to your list too....
LOVE your room!! Such a fun and organized space!
Love the room....and the polka dot. Enjoy your space!
Awesome!!! You are so lucky! I wished my place was big enough to have my own scraproom. That is the reason we are moving next year!
Love your goodies you scored from the Lss. Love the scalloped papers, who are they made by??
Dana
Great room! Love how you organized everything. Also you left a comment on my blog about my scraproom. If you go to Operation Organization you will see the process of me getting things under control, and I'm still not done yet.
Now go have fun and scrap!!
Post a Comment
<< Home