POWER HOUR
I work full time M-F. I have three children and one husband.....I LOVE my lunch break. With FIVE people in a house, I hardly EVER get time for ME. Someone ALWAYS need something. I have been up since about 3 this morning, cleaning, because Ive been babying someone here or there all week. EVERYONE needs something from mom/wife.....EVERYONE. So, that being said.....I REALLY look forward to my lunch everyday. That is MY hour! Sometimes I spend it with DAWN sometimes I spend it with Joann! LOL...ya never know! But MORE often than not, I spend it alone. I don't go out to lunch with any co-workers....I HAVE to today, because I will be in meetings and they are just ordering lunch, but mainly that is MY time.
YESTERDAY, was AWESOME!!!!!!! I went to SAKS which is like TWO hot minutes from my office and got THE cutest outfits. A girl can NOT have too many white blouses or black pants/skirts!
See....aren't these CUTE?!?!?!?
As if that wasn't enough I ended up at PARISIAN which is a good minute from SAKS, and I got another pair of KENNETH COLE shades. I have been wanting some BIG WHITE SHADES for SOME time now! I LOVE them!!!! I had to wear them out of the store! LOL! I got the brown pair about a week ago because I lost my FAVORITE ANDREA JOVINE shades. I have NO clue where they are....so they HAD to be replaced!!! And they were replaced VERY well...don't ya think? LOL
I WANTED some GUCCI shades....but ummm, DH wasn't hearing that...so I had to pass.....THIS TIME! LOL
Well, that is all! Look for THE GRAND REVEAL on Friday Morning!!!! I can NOT wait!
As if that wasn't enough I ended up at PARISIAN which is a good minute from SAKS, and I got another pair of KENNETH COLE shades. I have been wanting some BIG WHITE SHADES for SOME time now! I LOVE them!!!! I had to wear them out of the store! LOL! I got the brown pair about a week ago because I lost my FAVORITE ANDREA JOVINE shades. I have NO clue where they are....so they HAD to be replaced!!! And they were replaced VERY well...don't ya think? LOL
I WANTED some GUCCI shades....but ummm, DH wasn't hearing that...so I had to pass.....THIS TIME! LOL
Well, that is all! Look for THE GRAND REVEAL on Friday Morning!!!! I can NOT wait!

19 Comments:
cute!!! i so need new clothes!
nso fab! I want big glasses for the summer but not right now, I can so see myself with those white shades and a coach scraf in my hair with these spirals of mine, he he. I love your new stuff, great taste, work it gurl.
Love your stuff, girl!!!! I feel the same way about my lunch, too!!!! I work near a mall, an lss, Wal-Mart, Target, Mike's, and HL, just to name a few, so on any given day I use my lunch hour to get away!!!!! My coworkers are amazed at what I can accomplish during my lunch hour!!!! :-)
Adorable baby pics!
LOVE the shades!!! I so need a new pair myself. You are surely gonna be styling.
The shades are SO cute!
Outfits are cute, BUT the shades are FABULOUS!!!
cute cute!! love those power hours - used to have lots of them! Good for you!!
Looks like a great time!
The closest store to me is Wal-Mart which is about a mile away. Maybe that's why I always look like a bag lady.
Go girl! Very fab shades and outfits, you rock!
I AM DYING FOR THE BIG REVEAL!!! 2 more days...2 more days...
loves xoxo
I love how you describe your lunch hours. It is YOU time! :) Love your new stuff. WHAT FUN! I just got a new pair of BIG black sunglasses (sort of like bug eyes) and I adore them! :)
WOW! Looks like you had a VERY productive lunch break! LOL! Can't WAIT for the grand reveal! YAY!
I love your new clothes and sunglasses Adrienne! Those white shades are fierce!
A, YOU are my hero! There is NO way on EARF :-) that I could do the shopping that you do. However, I am living vicariously through you! Hope you don't mind! Your taste in...stuff... truly astounds me! Once again, you've done a fine job and the outfits are too cute. BTW, thank you for "spending" some of your lunch hours with me. It's an honor! :-)
Great post my friend...great post!!
those outfits are really cute!
cool shades.
and i totally hear you about the lunch hour!
I hear ya girl. Our families can be so demanding. Love the cute fits. You go girl!
Dana
hey i know exactly how u mean, but i do have lunches just not an hour, but that's ok, because after i drop the kids off (and the van is all quiet) i head over to wal mart, kmart or even starbucks...so that's a little time for me...if u pop over to my blog u'll see my latest purchase, well it was for dd but the scrap stuff was mine, all but the one car stamp that was for dd. well love the shades, i just lost a pair too (they r in the house i just know it) and my niece bought me a pair a while back we refer to them as the "laguna beach shades" don't know if u caught that show on mtv...ok keep those lunch hrs productive hunny
I am DYING to see the new room! That's 4:30 my time! Should I set my alarm!? FUN SHOPPING!!
Sophia
your outfits are cute...love the shades! can't wait until the big reveal!
Very very fun. Those sunglasses are killer. Love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home