1000 mini embellies!
Ok...I WAS tired, I really appreciate you all being so concerned about me. I woke up from my nap to a LOT of emails!! I told Dawn I was TIED...tee hee.....and this is my SECOND creation in my room! THe first one Im not posting because I submit it EVERYWHERE! *ahem* NO ONE has seen it! LOL....tee hee
on a BRIGHTER note I JUST got up from a long evenings nap! I was talking to Dawn,and I FAINTLY remember her saying some guy couldn't hold his balls....and something about getting something? I don't know! LOL
But BEFORE my nap...this came in! Its 900 mini brads and 100 safety pins...and a few metal flowers! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE having great mail day!!! I got this order from PAPERWISHES.COM Now, they take FOREVER to ship, however, I was NOT expecting this order today! NOT AT ALL! Don't order from them if you need something two hours ago....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
Friday I ordered EVERY SINGLE SHEET OF CRATE PAPER FROM GONESCRAPPIN.COM I should have it MONDAY! They have SUPERDUPER CS!!! I LOVE that site! I THRIVE on having my hands on stuff first! It almost made me SICK not to have the NEW BG when I FIRST got the email about it! But I waited...and I FINALLY got it....ok....Im about to go upstairs, since Im RENEWED after a WONDERFUL nap...I may even take ANOTHER picture, just to show you all, Im NOT tired anymore. Oh, Im going upstairs to go and cook! We are having fries, Talipia and Scallops! YUMMY!! Gotta love seafood night!
Toodles until later!
Friday I ordered EVERY SINGLE SHEET OF CRATE PAPER FROM GONESCRAPPIN.COM I should have it MONDAY! They have SUPERDUPER CS!!! I LOVE that site! I THRIVE on having my hands on stuff first! It almost made me SICK not to have the NEW BG when I FIRST got the email about it! But I waited...and I FINALLY got it....ok....Im about to go upstairs, since Im RENEWED after a WONDERFUL nap...I may even take ANOTHER picture, just to show you all, Im NOT tired anymore. Oh, Im going upstairs to go and cook! We are having fries, Talipia and Scallops! YUMMY!! Gotta love seafood night!
Toodles until later!

4 Comments:
900 mini brads...who on EARTH needs 900 mini brads...OTHER than Adrienne???? Girl, you crack me up! Well, I guess I know who to call if I need some brads and don't wanna wait on Paper Wishes to ship them :-). Happy scrapping my friend! Oh, BTW, can't wait to see that new LO you submitted...LOL!
i love tilapia we are having it for dinner tommorrow night with a ginger sesame marinade. yum!
Adrienne, I total know what you mean about needing a nap. I just woke up from one myself and am now about to scrap. I understand about the mini brads, though. I just spent a nice sum on money and mini brads and big brads myself. You can never have too many!!!!
What in the world are you going to do with all those brads? My goodness! There's nothing like a good nap to rejuvenate you.
Post a Comment
<< Home