posted by Adrienne at 3/13/2006 04:49:00 PM
oh yay, new banner!!how did you do it?
Wow, now THAT'S a BANNER!!! :-) Pretty cool how it's almost life size! Hee Hee!!!
Oh girl- that is gorgeous! I love it!
Love, love the pic of the kiddos!!! One of these days I'll learn how to do this!!!! LOL!!!!
oh man I LOVE your banner! You kiddos are just too cute!!!Michelle
Love your banner. What adorable kiddos!!
Love the new banner!! Also nice neat work space...says a lot about you!! I would hire you ;0)
Post a Comment
<< Home
www.adriennesessentials.com www.stitched9.com
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
oh yay, new banner!!
how did you do it?
Wow, now THAT'S a BANNER!!! :-) Pretty cool how it's almost life size! Hee Hee!!!
Oh girl- that is gorgeous! I love it!
Love, love the pic of the kiddos!!! One of these days I'll learn how to do this!!!! LOL!!!!
oh man I LOVE your banner! You kiddos are just too cute!!!
Michelle
Love your banner. What adorable kiddos!!
Love the new banner!! Also nice neat work space...says a lot about you!! I would hire you ;0)
Post a Comment
<< Home